In a world that focuses on a win-at-all cost attitude, where professional athletes have moved from role model to entertainer, and when kids are just not having fun anymore, catholic youth sports should be offering more:
- A safe, healthy place to play, physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually;
- A Place where lessons are learned in winning and lessons are learned In losing.
- A place where all are welcomed and respected for who they are, for what they can or cannot do;
- A place where Catholic Gospel values, character and faith matter;
- A place where GOD is present.